Most Tax-Friendly State – Kiplinger | View the article >
“No. 1 Best State for Taxes” — Forbes | View the article >
“The 10 Most Tax-Friendly States in the Country for Retirees” — MarketWatch | View the article >
- Wyoming levies no personal income tax and no tax on corporate income.
- No inheritance tax or estate tax.
- No tax on out-of-state retirement income.
- Wyoming offers Dynasty Trusts where you can shield your real estate from federal estate taxes for up to 1,000 years for the benefit of your family or other beneficiaries.
- No gift tax, so real estate can be gifted to your heirs without paying a gift tax.
- Low property taxes based on assessed value of your property generally in the range of 6/10ths of one percent of market value.
- Wyoming levies no intangible tax on financial assets like stocks and bonds.
- No excise sales tax.
- No tax on mineral ownership.
- No real estate transfer tax.
- No tax on Social Security, private pension, and individual wage income.